Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Winner & Top 3 Of the Boxed In Challenge (#164)

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you have had a good Easter? It's been a little busy for me as I decided to visit my parents for the weekend at the last minute and that's why this post is a little late I'm afraid.

Thank you to all who participated in my challenge, 30 lovely boxes in all shapes and sizes, some great inspiration for my future box making for sure :)

But there can only be one winner at that is: nr 11, that's you Kelly Lloyd! Congratulations, please contact Judith (email is in the sidebar) to claim your prize! Here's Kelly's beautiful box with matching cards:


And here's my top 3:

1. Nataliva (nr 12)
2. Wenche (nr 26)
3. Linda Dekker (nr 4)

Congratulations ladies, well done! If you like, you can take the top 3 badge from the sidebar! We'll be back really soon with a new challenge, so I hope to see you all back with your lovely creations!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for choose me in the top 3, congrats to the others
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful surprise!!!! Thank you so much Ladies for being top 3 pick WhooHoo!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my box/ basket for the Top 3 award!!
    Hugs, Wenche :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.